Saturday, April 1, 2017

Flash Back Christmas



Last year, we accepted gramps' Christmas tree
that's been standing in their living room for the past five years. 
We decorated it with half-deflated balloons
left over from C's birthday party and
homemade ornaments made with toilet rolls!
This was our first Christmas tree!


This year, the kids wanted Christmas lights and decorations outside the house.
Last week, I stumbled into an estate sale that had tons of Christmas items.
I bought a box of full of ornaments for $2 and got the reindeers with lights for FREE!
The seller said that some of the lights are defective, so it's free!
I took them, and the seller even helped me put them in my car trunk!

The kids were excited to see the reindeers! 
J laid a string of lights on top of the deers to make up for the damaged one!


Isn't it beautiful?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment