Wednesday, August 31, 2016

evian®

Summer outdoor weddings are fun and romantic!
But my face easily flushes under the sun.  That's why I carry a canister of evian® Facial Spray in my bag!




  With a quick spray of evian® over my face,
the mist cools me down, and flushing cheeks disappeared!


The 1.7 oz size evian® facial spray canisters are TSA-approved and great travel companions to keep you hydrated throughout your flight.




Evian is offering a giveaway to 3 lucky winners a wedding-
inspired package which includes:
• A $25.00 Amazon Gift Card
• 10 oz. evian® Facial Spray (suggested retail $18.00)
• 5 oz. evian® Facial Spray (suggested retail $12.50)
• Three 1.7 oz. travel size evian® Facial Sprays (suggested retail $21.00)
(total package -- over a $75 value)


Use this link to get to the giveaway form:
https://promosimple.com/ps/a02f

This is a sponsored post.



No comments:

Post a Comment