Saturday, March 26, 2016

Valentia Royal Rose Hydrating Serum

Living in the California sunny weather, 
sunscreen and moisturizer are my best friends in skincare.
As we enter spring and head to summer,
keeping my skin hydrated is one step I don't get lazy about.
I've been using various products from Valentia.
I use it morning and night to keep my skin radiant in the day 
and moisturized in the night.
It deeply moisturizes and nourishes my dry skin.
ingredients including rosa damascena, rosehip seed oil, 
primrose oil, and bearberry.  
It's a product I cannot live without this season!




http://valentia.com

This is a sponsored post.  All opinions are mine.





3 comments:

  1. interesting! thanks for sharing!

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds absolutely great! Really have to check it out, thanks for sharing :)

    Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been using serums for years now, and I am also a huge fan! I have never tried this one before, I'll have to give it ago after I run out =)
    https://sistertalessite.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete