Saturday, February 27, 2016

Valentia True Glow Eye Cream and Hydration Mask


Remember a while back, I introduced you to Valentia Eye Glow Serum?  
I recently added Valentia True Glow Eye Cream as part of my eye treatment regimen.
My tired eyes are what gives away my true age.  
The dryness and dullness around my eyes are hard to cover up with make-up.
Valentia True Glow Eye Cream contains antioxidants, vitamin C, and organic rosehip oil 
that help hydrate, tighten, and restore radiance around the eyes! 




I like to use Valentia Eye Glow Serum first 
and then apply Valentia True Glow Eye Cream on top.  
I think this two-step treatment does double duty hydrating 
and restoring radiance around my eyes.
I also love Valentia products because they are alcohol free, paraben free, 
and suitable for all skin types.  
Also try their new Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask!
It will increase your skin radiance and lock in your skin moisture!

This post is sponsored by Valentia Skincare.




No comments:

Post a Comment