Sunday, September 20, 2015

imPRESS


Look at these beautiful nails!
Can you believe that it took less than ten minutes to put them on, and my little girl put them on for me!
These are from the imPRESS Press-On Manicure.


Being a soccer mom and a corporate professional, 
I barely have enough time to cut my kids nails!
This morning,
I opened a box of the imPRESS Press-On Manicure,
and my daughter simply peeled each one back and pressed on!
Ta da!!!  


No drying time and no mess and on to preparing breakfast for my kids!
What I love most about the imPRESS Press-On Manicure is that it is
safe on natural nails. 
imPress Press-On Manicure uses an Ultrahold technology that keeps the nails on and peels off without damaging the natural nails.
It also has a mega gel shine that makes it look professionally and freshly done.




Try them and you'll get hooked!  Because I am!
Available at for $7.99 at Walgreens




This is a sponsored post.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful nails!!
    Hugs,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter's smile made me smile. :D
    www.streetmadonna.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your daughter's smile made me smile. :D
    www.streetmadonna.com

    ReplyDelete