Thursday, February 26, 2015

Glow - Vitamin C Serum




I am always looking for skin care that provides glow and radiance to my face.
I am a big advocate of natural ingredients, and that's what Valentia's Even Glow Serum offers.
It is a antioxidant treatment that contains Organic Rosehip Oil, Organic Sea 
Buckthorn Oil, Green Tea Extract, Botanical Hyaluronic Acid, and Resistem.  
It is very hydrating and has a citrus scent that I love!
When I am rushing in the mornings, I can go makeup-free with an easy application of the Valentia's Vitamin C Serum for face.  It keeps me hydrated and glowing all day!



This post is sponsored by Valentia Skin Care.




















1 comment:

  1. Looks like an amazing product.
    XO

    Check my new post.
    http://thebandwagonchic.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete