Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Plump/Lift




 
After a summer season of sun and heat, I like to add something
more restorative and nutritious in the winter for my skincare regimen. 
formula that is packed with natural ingredients like vitamin C,
hyaluronic acid, jojoba oil, and shea butter. 
It is absolutely greaseless and scent-free. 
It keeps the moisture in the skin, making my skin feeling plump.
InstaNatural’s Age-Defying Retinol Serum is a liquidy blend that,
to me, works like a toner.  It has a subtle citrusy scent.  It absorbs
into my skin and lifts my skin immediately upon application!
I like the combination of InstaNatural’s Retinol Moisturizer for its plumping effect
and InstaNatural’s Age-Defying Retinol Serum for its lifting effect!
 
Merry Christmas!
 
This post is courtesy of InstaNatural.

No comments:

Post a Comment