Friday, November 14, 2014

KISS InstaWave on a Pixie



KISS InstaWave


Before                                                        After 




As most of you know, I recently got a pixie haircut.
I'm loving it and want to style it different ways for different occasions.
I got a KISS InstaWave to curl my pixie for the special occasions.
KISS InstaWave is a fully automatic, tangle-free curler that instantly creates beautiful curls.

Step 1:  Curl the front. 
KISS InstaWave features a curl dial with left/right curl directions. 
This features works perfectly for short hair because I can easily curl any direction and create that natural, messy-wavy look.

KISS InstaWave has two heat settings with a low/high switch with maximum temperature of 420.
I didn't use any hair product to keep the curls. 
My waves and volume stayed on all day.


Step 2:  Curl the bangs


Step 3:  Curl the back


Step 4:  Curl the sides
KISS InstaWave is easy for anyone to use, from any angle, with any hand.


See the waves and volume!


All done and ready to go!
It only took me about 20 minutes to create my wavy pixie.
KISS InstaWave automatically shuts off after 90 minutes.

I love KISS InstaWave Curler!



This is a sponsored post.  
KISS InstaWave Curler - courtesy of KISS InstaWave Curler



5 comments: