Saturday, October 12, 2013

Monterey Bay

Hi!  We are in Monterey Bay!
Here's about three days' worth of travel outfits!
I layered because the mornings here are chilly and the afternoons are sunny.
I mixed and matched so that I can pack lightly for the trip.

sunglasses - oscar de la renta
jacket - from Taiwan
stripe shirt - french connection
chambray - levi's
 jeggings - macy's
shoes - studio paolos

sunglasses - oscar de la renta
denim jacket - casual corner (remember this place?  it's now closed)
fancy jersy - h&m
bottom - h&m
shoes - studio paolo
bag - coach





sunnies - borrowed from the candy shop
scarf - macy's
sweater - macy's
button down - old
shirt - covington
leggings - h&m


button down - old
shirt - french connection
bag - coach
leggings - h&m
flats - h&m



See you soon!


2 comments:

  1. I love your nautical style - those stripes are great!

    x. jill
    thoseghosts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your last outfit was my fav! Don't you love layering?!

    ps. thanks for your comment on my blog! I followed via bloglovin. xx

    http://jhoanelizabeth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete