Friday, September 6, 2013

Orange and Singapore Airline





I got this pair of pumps from my mother-in-law.  She doesn't wear heels anymore, so she passed them (and more others) on to me!  Yes, we have the same shoe size!  Lucky me!  I have the same shoe size as my mom too.  I will be sporting some of thier hand-me-downs in the future.


I love, love, love the simple, classy style! It's got the Singapore Airline logo that I suspect these were hand-me-downs to my mother-in-law from a friend who once worked for the Airline.  Every time when I wear this pair, they just make me feel like I can win the "Who's got the best looking heels contest"! 



white tee- ralph lauren
wood bracelet - old
straw bracelet - gift from my niece
scarf - gift from my nephew
skirt - french connection
bag -j crew
shoes - hand-me down from my mother-in-law

See you soon!


2 comments:

  1. Wow, I love the colours in the outfit, especially the skirt!

    I've followed on bloglovin, follow mine?:)

    closetsnaps.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING post:) and thanks SO much for sweet words on my blog.

    Check out my new post...cute office decor:)

    have a great week beautiful

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis - inredning it's, Swedish for decor :)

    ReplyDelete