Saturday, September 7, 2013

Burmuda shorts and Floral embroidered tee


These are my super high waisted burmuda shorts. 
High waisted pants have been coming back to trend.  But super high waisted, I am not so sure.  Still, I just can't resist purchasing this pair when I recently saw it at Forever 21.   


It's pleated. It's belted. The length is right at my knees. I love it! I remember owning a pair of high waisted, tapered, black trousers in grade school that I'd wear every weekend.




Do you have a piece that you just love to sport regardless of the current trend?

top - old
shorts - forever 21
bag - guess
shoes - merrell

See you soon!


6 comments:

  1. The combination is simple but it look active.
    Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit!

    http://sincerelyrenay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit!

    Check out my blog and follow if you like :)

    www.alittlejournalcalledstyle.blogspot.com

    Deepti x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit! I love high waisted. My favorite skirts are high waisted.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete